Street Art and Cuisine
Street Cuisine is a nomadic gastronomy, a delightful break, a festive interlude.
Quality fast food is associated with Street Art.
We offer an extraordinarily fitted kiosk, stationary or mobile, with a high recognition value, operative and functional, maximum operating time and an ecological construction design.
Our concept aims at meeting three demands:
- 1. Offering an effective work tool to the company founder
- Technical briefing: Working out the menu and seasonal menus, material costing, price scale, composing food, hygiene, choice of suppliers
- Administrative briefing: Providing a location and market study, product definition, budgeting, business plan, application for financing, support
- 2. Providing the client with a delicious, affordable product of high quality
- Even though the food range may vary, this mustn’t affect art ‘n food’s identity (fresh food, local and premium)
- The menu will be seasonally altered.
- Our distinctive marks are both rigorous environmental protection and strict observance of sanitary standards; Future operators will be placed under the obligation to strictly adhere to these requirements.
- 3. Creating a meeting place taking up with street art again.
- It is our goal to offer light entertainment programs during mealtime. This might take place on a daily basis (Readings, painting sessions, auditions, stand-up comedy), weekly (circus, puppet theatre, concerts), monthly (Open mike, pantomime, “Flavours from all around the world”), or else thematically (birthdays, after-work cocktails, theme parties)
- These entertainment programs will help creating a meeting place.
Multiple flavours are associated with art and culture.
A meeting place where views are exchanged.
An affordable work tool ready to use.
Accessible for everyone who completed a simple, short and practical training.
You will work according to your own time table and pull in sales from the first year on.
Supply is determined by demand.
Creating a stage in unlikely places.
Employment opportunities for artists.
Sustainable development, local suppliers, short distances, simple and economical cooking of high quality.